Imagine this: You’re in elementary school and are asked to stand in front of your classmates to read a page from a book out loud. For one in 10 Canadian children who have a learning difference, like dyslexia, this can be a daunting task. At LDS, we believe that all children with learning differences should have access to the critical individualized education support they need to succeed in school and in life. That’s why we are raising $200K to provide learning support to at least 200 more vulnerable children in 2024. With your generous donation, you can transform a child’s life today!
Donate now to Transforming Lives: $200K for 200 Kids and help LDS and our dedicated expert instructors support 200 more students so they can catch up to their classmates, gain confidence, and achieve greatness their way. Until December 31, every dollar you donate will be matched by a generous LDS supporter, doubling your impact.
Corporate Philanthropy to Power Social Impact Locally
Does your organization have a corporate giving program? Consider LDS, Canada’s most comprehensive learning support, as your beneficiary charity this holiday season or as your Charity of the Year for 2024.
As a corporate donor to “$200K for 200 Kids,” your organization will get:
- The assurance that your generous gift of education support will have a real and direct impact on the lives of children with learning differences in your community
- Recognition on our LDS website and at our Learning Centres in East Vancouver and North Vancouver
- Support for your corporate giving initiative. We’ll be happy to provide information on our programs for you to share with your staff and community or possibly to attend an in-person or remote event with your team.
- Regular updates on our programs, student success stories, and community outreach initiatives through our Arise newsletter
- A donation receipt
Donating is easy. Just follow this link to access our donation form, which features options for individual and corporate donors.
- We would be pleased to speak with you about building a relationship with you and your company; please get in touch with Rachel Forbes, Executive Director, directly at ED@ldsociety.ca or 604.345.9129.
- For more information on “$200K for 200 Kids,” please visit our webpage here.
- As a registered charity (#108166307RR0001), LDS provides charitable donation tax receipts.
- Sending a cheque? Please mail it to LDS, 3292 East Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5M 1Z8
Please share our webpage link with family, friends, and colleagues, tagging @ldvancouver (Facebook and Twitter), @ldsociety (Instagram), #$200Kfor200Kids and our campaign website www.ldsociety.ca/give.
– Rachel S. Forbes, Executive Director
LDS is a community of dedicated professionals who write collaboratively. We recognize the contribution of unnamed team members for their wisdom and input.