Does your child love to play Minecraft? Make it educational!
Minecraft Education is a game-based platform that inspires creative, inclusive learning through play. Explore blocky worlds that unlock new ways to take on any subject or challenge.
Minecraft Education has many benefits, including:
- Remote, digital learning
- Accessible for all learners
- Encourages collaboration
- Meaningful learning through immersive, imaginative worlds
- Computational thinking and in-game coding
- Build empathy and learn digital citizenship
- Many lessons on many different topics
Minecraft Education is affordable and has a free demo available for many platforms to try before you buy! There are also over 500 free lesson plans for every subject and age.
Turn your child’s interest in Minecraft into a fun and engaging learning experience!
*We share this resource with you for your learning pleasure. This is not an LDS-created resource; we are not responsible for the content.
– Becky Bishop, Case Manager and Lead Instructor
LDS is a community of dedicated professionals that write collaboratively. We recognize the contribution of unnamed team members for their wisdom and input.