Our Service Principles
We take pride in grounding our work with each student and family according the following service provision principles:
1. Holistic: We coordinate with parents and guardians, general classroom teachers, resource teachers, counsellors, psychologists, family doctors, pediatricians and other professionals to build a full picture of each student’s learning profile
2. Individualized: We develop customized learning plans and practice careful instructor matching for each unique student.
3. Accessible and Inclusive: We work to design our spaces and deliver our programming so that students and families find them inclusive and physically as well as financially accessible.
4. Technology Enhanced: We are integrating assistive technologies into programs and making these available to empower students and enhance student learning and progress.
5. Integrated: We strive to complement and enhance students’ experiences at school and to empower children and families toward self-advocacy.